Blog

2/18/2016

Bloom Beauty

Meet Kimberly and Kristin of Bloom Beauty - Fresh Bridal Hair & Make Up!
About four years ago I met Kimberly while she was in school at MC College. I was in desperate need of hair dresser to tame my curly hair so it would fit under my nursing graduation cap. Instantly I knew this girl was special - she is kind, warm and friendly, really everything you want in a hair dresser. Oh and did I mention she is amazingly talented when it comes to hair and make up - my hair is living proof. A few years later I met Kristin, Kimberly's sister in-law. I have had the pleasure of photographing Kristin a few times now and through these meetings I have gotten to see how her laid back and natural style would be a perfect compliment to Kimberly's edgy look. Put these two together and you get the bombshell team that they call Bloom Beauty
If I knew these ladies three years ago when I was getting married I would have hired them in a heart beat! I feel with these two teamed up they can offer a bride and her bridal party a large variety of styles. Beyond making the bride and her bridesmaid look stunning, I think that it is so important that anyone hired to be part of a wedding day needs to be trustworthy and can put a bride at ease - I know that these two have that ability. I can't wait to see where Bloom Beauty takes these two. 
Make sure you take the time to check out their website. www.bloombeautybridal.com




















No comments:

Post a Comment