Blog

1/28/2016

Wiedemann Family

I loved spending time with this family!
Prior to the photo session Natallie asked me to come out to their place to capture some candid photos of their family, I was so excited for this because usually my favourite photos during a family session are the candid ones. I find that this type of photo truly shows who your family is and what it was like when your kids were that age - the photos don't just look nice, they tell a story. We spent the afternoon playing in the snow and skating. Toward the end of the session Natallie's son asked "why do you have your camera?" it made me laugh because through out most of the session he was most concerned with having fun and didn't even notice the camera. I loved meeting Natallie's family, I loved seeing how much fun they have together and I loved how this session turned out. Thank you for inviting me out to spend time with your family!






















No comments:

Post a Comment