Blog

8/23/2015

CrossFit Camrose

This last week at CrossFit Camrose Matt, one of the owners let me snap a few shots of him hard at work. We took these photos in anticipation of the upcoming 45 day nutrition challenge at CrossFit Camrose. I have to say I am excited and little nervous to take part in the challenge but think it's the perfect thing to get me back on track after the summer.
 I have been training with CrossFit Camrose for almost a year now and have so many great things to say about the business that Deanna and Matt have created. At CrossFit I have challenged my body and mind in ways I didn't think possible through the support of my trainer Deanna. Matt and Deanna have created a welcoming fun environment to workout in and learn about cross fit. Take the time to check them out, you won't be disappointed! Links here - CrossFit Camrose and Next Level Fitness





















No comments:

Post a Comment