Blog

1/21/2015

First Post!

Welcome to Kala Rose Photography's blog!

I recently decided to go beyond just sharing my photography on a Facebook page to sharing it on my own blog. I not only want to share my photography, but keep a personal journal of the moments I have had the privilege to capture in my own life, as well as others. 

It is exciting to have these moments documented so I can reflect back on, and yes, sometimes cringe at previous works, kind of like looking back and see those old pictures of my mushroom haircut in elementary.  It gives me the opportunity to reflect upon where I was, how far I've come, and how much more is to come!

I hope you enjoy the blog and a special shout out to my friend Brie who took the time to teach me how to start my blog.  Her blog, Slice of Brie inspired me to start this page. 

Hope you enjoy!


Me

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, I hadn't had a chance to fully check this out until now! It looks great, Kala! Love the new header (and font!). I can't wait to watch your work grow, so glad to have you as a friend xo

    P.S. I love this photo of you and now I really want to see your mushroom cut ;) When I was in grade 6, I asked a hair dresser to cut my hair like Ellen. Oh dear lord, I cried for days and it seemed like it took years to grow out!

    ReplyDelete